We always take the Disneyland Resort Express frm LAX to Anaheim. We have always received great service.
I normally book our transfers over the website. This time I called the tour company and the girl that helped me was absolutely amazing. I received excellent customer service. Reviewed by:Carolin G.,
Canada, May 2013 Read all 928 reviews »
"LAX Express!" Anaheim - Buena Park, California
Lowest Price From $16.99 USD $13.49 USD
Need a ride to and from the airport on your next trip to the Disneyland Resort? Let us save you the hassle of renting a car, calling a service or finding a shuttle with our Disneyland Resort Express transfer from the Los Angeles Airport (LAX) to Anaheim hotels.
100% Price Guarantee: We will refund the difference if you find a lower price online or at your destination. Find out more.
Location:Anaheim & Buena Park
Departure Point:Los Angeles International Airport or select Anaheim area hotels
7:30am- 10am: Hourly departures Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
10:30am - 4pm: Departures every 30 minutes
6am - 9pm: Hourly departures
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & Confirmation Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info: You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address.
- Enjoy the convenience of transportation between the airport and your hotel - Let us worry about driving!
- Enjoy our convenient & reliable scheduled departures.
- We offer transportation for small or large groups as well as individuals.
- We offer direct service between the Los Angeles International Airport(LAX)and Anaheim resort area.
- Enjoy the largest film & television studio in the world - Universal Studios Hollywood (admission not included).
- Experience Knott's Berry Farm - America's 1st Theme Park (admission not included).
- Watch acrobatics on water in SeaWorld's amphitheater (admission not included).
- View the scale replicas of US cities, including Miniland Washington DC and Miniland California at LEGOLAND (admission not included).
- Watch a love story unfold as you dine as a Lord or Lady at Medieval Times (admission not included).
This tour / activity has the following tour options. Click the "Check Availability" button to select a travel date and confirm availability for your preferred tour option.
LAX to Anaheim Hotels
- Price from USD $16.99
- One way transfer from LAX Airport to select Anaheim hotels
- Code: LAXANA
Anaheim Hotels to LAX
- Price from USD $16.99
- One way transfer from select Anaheim hotels to LAX Airport
- Code: ANALAX
After exiting the baggage claim area, please proceed to the center island. The Disneyland Resort Express picks up underneath the overhead GREEN sign.
- 7:30am - 10am: Hourly departures
- 10:30am - 4pm: Departures every 30 minutes
- 4:30pm - 10:30pm: Hourly departures
- 6:00am - 9:00pm: Hourly departures
To experience all the fun the world's largest film and television studio theme park - Universal Studios Hollywood Click Here.
Want to visit Shamu and all the other creatures of the deep? Try SeaWorld Click Here
Relive your childhood at LEGOLAND - where everything is built of LEGOs! Click Here
Want to travel back in time to the Age of Chivalry? Click Here to have dinner and tournament entertainment at Medieval Times.
See America's first theme park - Knott's Berry Farm Click Here.
Please note: If you have selected the roundtrip option, the earliest pick up time from your hotel is 5:30am with an arrival time of 7:00am at LAX airport.
Every reasonable effort is made to operate according to schedules. Safety is our primary consideration. Weather, traffic flow and other factors may affect operating conditions. Schedules are subject to change without notice. Unscheduled stops are not permitted. We assume no responsibility for making airline connections or for any charges incurred for alternate forms of transportation.
Passengers are responsible for seeing that their baggage is loaded or unloaded. Passenger name identification must be placed on the outside of all baggage. We assume no liability for lost or damaged baggage except as such baggage is in transit, in which case the liability is limited to $100.00 per adult ticket and $50.00 per child ticket. We also assume no liability for articles left on board in the passenger compartment.
American Disabilities Act:
In accordance with the American Disabilities Act (ADA), we are proud to offer wheelchair-accessible coaches upon request